2.4

I have been dealing with Wag Jag for 2 months now for the same sale issue.I ordered from their perfume deal which offered a variety of styles

I placed my order of Eternity from Calvin Klein and ended up with a Vera Wang perfume even though the shipping order was correct

I contacted "Amanda" of Wag Jag who said the seller would send a return envelope so I could replace it.Never happened. I contacted again and then "Amanda" said the seller would replace the perfume and told me to keep the original one that I didn't want anyways.Still didn't happen and now Wag Jag hasn't returned my last 3 emails.This was to be a Christmas gift that now didnt happen.Not at all impressed by this poor service

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of calvin klein eternity aqua from WagJag and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants WagJag to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ignored and lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WagJag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WagJag?

Comments